Monday, March 29, 2010

Re-launch

So I opened a fashion jewelry store online a few years back. I could not keep in afloat because I was working and going to school fulltime.

Today, I got a Facebook update that showed that I was still getting followers for the company. This is very encouraging to me. It could only mean one thing. Time for me to re-launch.

For the next few weeks I will get my inventory together, take photos and get it together.

The difference between simplyJaysmar -Jewelry and this line is reflected in the price. The stones and metals used in the line are not semi-precious or precious. This constituted to having more affordable yet fashionable jewelry. I am happy about it. Will keep you posted. ;-)

Have a wonderful day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment