Tuesday, March 23, 2010

simplyJaysmar

So I initially started this page because well, I did not know which talent would be my strong suit. After having a heart to heart with my father, I discovered that he too has the smar traits as I do! Or should I say I "inherited" this Jack of all "tradism" from him?

Nevertheless, I have decided well hey, if I have all these "trades" why should I be forced to choose? So choose I will not. Yesterday I opened up my little Etsy shop under the name "simplyJaysmar." I have been registered under that name for a while but never opened up a shop. So yesterday was the day. I added one item and before class today I just completed a pair of hematite and crystal earrings. I will photograph and add them when I get back.

So here it is.
Http://simplyjaysmar.etsy.com

I will add more items as I continue to make them. Feel free to visit and see what I am up to.

Hey maybe you can tell me what trades I should not bother with and which ones I should keep. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment