Monday, February 22, 2010

Nine Hour, Four Minute Delay

So it seems that I am nine hours and four minutes late for yesterdays post. Here I am today, could this post count for yesterdays? 'Tis a pity that it can't. Nonetheless I  write. 

I have just finished viewing "Sleuth" I have tried to watch it for two nights now, but the sandman kept giving me early visits. So this morning I decided to finish off the job. 

I should have known that this movie would end the way that it did. Am I upset? No. Not at all. I enjoyed the chase. There are few things that I loathe as I do, predictable movies. Predictable movies, where I can read the intentions of the characters, and unravel the plot and conclusion before the movie is well midway. So yes, " I appreciate" this movie, indeed. So diabolical. Anywhooooo....

I suppose I could start this next topic in another post....

No comments:

Post a Comment