Friday, March 12, 2010

Updates Smupdates

So recently my computer got infected by a "rouge" (you don't want one, so annoying). At the end of the day, I had to restore my computere -_-. Now today, I am trying to upload a site from dreamweaver to the host and of course, Microsoft interfere's with it's nonsense. Hotfix issues, updates lacking, all that mumbo jumbo.

So I pretty much cannot run any programs while these updates are going on, but did  not want to just sit here, so I ran I.E. and here I am blogging about it. *giggles* ahhhh...well, this one is short. Oh, check out the update that I posted to my last entry.

By the way, I think I am getting closer to figuring out which trade I would like to master. I will write about that later, I'm getting a prompt to restart right now. Vote on my poll to the right...if you do not know what I'm talking about, then read the first blog entry, it states the purpose of this blog, a pupose that is ever evolving...

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment